(I Also Write Children's Books!)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Well, That Didn't Happen

TOPIC #1

Okay, so I've been engaging in one of mankind's most predictable stupidities, holding off on anything else until the great project in front of me is over.  That was book editing, and the editing of Wild Children dragged on and on, and I am only free now because it has been semi-sorta-canceled.  My editor is in the hospital again, and this time it's serious and I am crossing my fingers for her, even the evil fingers.  I hope everyone else will, too.

TOPIC #2

Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm A Supervillain has actually continued apace during this entire process.  I think I just finished chapter 14?  The problem there is that I can't post the WHOLE book online if I intend to get it published.  I've reached the point where I reluctantly decided I should stop putting chapters on my blog.

TOPIC #3

I think I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment