(I Also Write Children's Books!)

Thursday, March 29, 2018

The Kale- WE INTERRUPT FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I was going to post some reviews of classic literature nobody reads, but something else happened.

I GOT THE EDITING NOTES FOR PLEASE DON'T TELL MY PARENTS YOU BELIEVE HER.

The book will probably be actually published!  Plus, I'm digging the notes.  Very smart, pleasant tone, and I'm almost done with them.

Further bulletins as events warrant.  I'm pretty sure there will be events to warrant bulletins, now!

11 comments:

  1. YES! BRING IT OOON!

    *Ahem* I mean that's cool. I'm going to wait patiently for the release now.

    *refreshing Amazon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooraaa- wait a minute. Is that the thing where, like, your assignment's been handed back to you? For revisions and corrections? Y'know what, still HOORAAAYY! Moving forward at last! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo! I'll have my copy on order as soon as I know it's available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I sign up to be a beta reader?

    ReplyDelete







  5. Hallelujah! Very good news. I'm looking forward to reading it.


    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this is good news: they weren't sitting on their hands, good editorial notes are a rare and valuable commodity (or so I've heard), and any revisions they might have inspired are nearly done.

    Now if they can just get it into print. I hope they're not thinking of waiting for a fall release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeeeeeee! Yay!!!!!!
    I literally said something like that aloud when I read this post! I am so excited, especially since I'm re-reading the series for, like, the fourth or fifth time! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did the publisher address their long silence?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crossing fingers that this wasn't a slightly early April fools joke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Looking at an April 10th release date!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FINALLY! Now how do I give you money?

    ReplyDelete