(I Also Write Children's Books!)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Quite Contrary INDEED

So, I spent the last several days in a haze of madness, unable to think about anything but writing. As a result, I am proud to have new links for you!

Chapter 8: Rose Red
Chapter 9: Pizza In Purgatory
Chapter 10: Her Only Friend Isn't Her Wolf

This ends part II of the book, and since there's like 3 or 4 more parts I'm starting to wonder if the book will be rather long. It's Mary's fault. I love writing her.

Also, I'm in negotiation for Wild Children's cover art. By far the best thing I've ever written, I'm strongly looking forward to publishing it soon.

1 comment:

  1. "I remember hearing the story of the person who walked into a room and saw another man there, apparently transfixed by an object on a table. He appeared to the onlooker to be in some important way absent – there and not there, as if his soul had left his body. The onlooker, who had never seen someone reading a book before, concluded that he had been possessed."

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/aug/14/kindle-books

    Perhaps of some interest to you.

    ReplyDelete