(I Also Write Children's Books!)

Friday, April 25, 2014

Whew!

I'm back from BABScon!  Nobody recognized me there, so maybe bronies aren't my target audience.  On the other hand, I sold out my whole supply of books.  The person most interested, who came back twice because she couldn't decide which book to buy, was a ten year old girl.  If ten year old girls turn out to be my target audience, I am FINE with that.

I got a little writing done while I was there, but it really only served to make me obsessively sit down and finish the chapter when I got home.  The sequel is coming along nicely.  The setup is just about finished, and like many of my books, the plot is about to veer off in a new direction.

My tradition has been to post chapters as I write them for the first third to half of my book.  My publisher does not want me to do that, which is sad, but I can assure you that this chapter featured lightning wisps, mysterious telegrams, and jokes about Huichtilopochtli!

No comments:

Post a Comment