(I Also Write Children's Books!)

Friday, May 15, 2015

Unanswered Messages

Okay, so!  I thought you folks deserved an explanation for why I have been so inconsistent answering messages left here.

I'm a flake.

That's it, really.  I could put qualifications in, but why obscure the basic point?

It may be useful to those who really want to get my attention to know HOW I'm a flake.  I get super-focused when I'm writing, or when some major life event is going on.  If a miracle happens, I'm able to drag myself away once or twice to post something, but mostly I just disappear.  Then when I get back, I post something during the scramble to catch up.

It's pretty common, by the time I have attention to spare to start answering messages, for me to have missed a whole slew of them.  It's not because I'm not interested in the messages.  On the contrary, the comments I get here TICKLE me.  I'm just a flake.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment